McArthur Supply



History

 

McArthur SupplyBritt’s Hardware opened circa 1913 on Railroad Avenue, Chadbourn. The business became McArthur Hardware in 1966 when W. M. McArthur, Charles’ dad, purchased the business. Charles joined his dad in the business in 1976 when Charles and Brenda moved to Chadbourn. The name was changed to McArthur Supply, Inc. in 1994 to better reflect the diverse nature of the business, which had evolved from the local hardware store into a thriving full-line building supply.

 

The business property has expanded from the one original building of Britt Hardware to multiple buildings which include 11,000 square feet of retail sales area and office space and to approximately one acre of
yard area with 20,000 square feet of warehouse space.

 

 


Copyright © 2011 McArthur Supply, Inc.     Powered by messengermedia